Dan Dantini, M.D.
FACS, FAAOA, FAAPRS, FMS, VCMS, FAAOHNS, ASLS, FABCS
Otolaryngology and Cosmetic Surgery
"The New Fibromyalgia Remedy"
"Local Flaps in
Soft Tissue Surgery"
Harper @ Row Publishers
"I believe a good educational background is essential to meet challenges in medicine today."
- Washington @ Jefferson College, BA
- University of Miami, School of Medicine, MD
- US Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA, Internship
- Mercy Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, Residency
Former Clinical Instructor of Otolaryngology
University of Pittsburgh
"Participating in research has kept me on the leading edge."
- Developed patented food allergy blood test
- Arthritis, U of Miami
- Grant, Food Additives and Hyperactivity, U of Pittsburgh, National Institute of Mental Health.
- Grant, Food Allergy, National Institute of Mental Health
Workshop in Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery--Am. Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Areas of Experience
"My exceptionally broad training allows me to bring you the latest and most sophisticated techniques in otolaryngology and allergies."
Medical and Surgical Treatment of all Ear, Nose, and Throat problems.